Townhouse In Quiet & Central Location
Attractive and very well maintained, this townhouse will please the most astute investor, a first home buyer starting out in the property market or those downsizing to something they don’t need to spend their weekends maintaining.
Step inside and take note of the terrific space of the lounge and dining area, kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and white dishwasher, stainless steel appliances.
A large rear under covered deck that captures the northern sun, ideal for entertaining.
Three generous sized bedrooms are located upstairs with the 4th downstairs making the ideal guest bedroom or home office. A secure auto double garage with additional off-street car parking and wonderful low maintenance landscaped garden surrounds to complete the perfect package.
• Located at the end of an elevated, private cul-de-sac of just 12 homes
• Solid brick construction and no body corporate fees, recently painted outside
• Functional kitchen with loads of smart storage
• Neutral tones throughout the interior along with the open plan design awash with natural light
• Double sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Spacious master suite with large walk-in robe & ensuite
• Air-conditioning downstairs and upstairs
• Generous low maintenance fully fenced yard, pet-friendly
Boasting a location minutes to light rail, Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, Trinity Lutheran College, fine dining and shopping centres and close to the M1 highway for easy access to Brisbane or Coolangatta. An ideal opportunity for young professionals, downsizers and investors looking for a lucrative addition to their portfolio. Act quickly for this one!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.